15 September 2009

**Hate is an excellent motivator.

You ever have one of those days? One of those days where every fucking thing in your life goes wrong, and you want to grab some shit-talking whore by her throat and rip out her lungs, so she can see her fucking insides before she dies? Well, I had one of those days. And given that I don't want to go to prison, I went to the gym instead.
I am hate.

Though you have to pick have to pick your exercises correctly, as in explosive, brutal, fuck-shit-up exercises, hate can be an excellent motivator, when harnessed correctly. Bear witness to today's workout. Last week, I failed trying to clean 275. Today, I cleaned it many times, and videoed a bunch of them for your viewing pleasure. I also hit 285, which is my max, and got damned close to hitting 295. The last time I hit 285, incidentally, I used perhaps the worst form in history and mangled my wrist, leaving me incapable of doing cleans again until several months later. Thus, my success was all fueled by hate, and nothing else. I slept like shit tonight, was stressed out all day, and by all accounts, should have been a fucking mess in the gym. Luckily, I have a flexible, full-body workout, that accommodates my need for death and destruction in the gym, and harnesses that negative energy in a somewhat positive way. Enjoy.


I refuse your moral standings.
I will strip you of your faith.
I will make you beg for mercy.
I was fucking born to hate.




----------------
Now playing: Sworn Vengeance - Gods of War
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. You look like Duke Nukem.

    That's fucking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You realize that you put up more weight than Pudzian says he does in his BTN push press video? (300 pounds.)

    Fucking beast. I like how you left in the shot of pulling the weight 4 inches up and dropping it too, lol.

    ReplyDelete