24 January 2013

New Shirts! Old Shirts! Pre-orders Available!


After I finish up destroying shit in the SPF meet in Myrtle Beach this weekend (there will be video), I'll be putting in an order for a bunch of shirts.  Given that I've got some new designs and plan to reorder some old designs, I need some help figuring out how many to order.  As such, I'm offering pre-orders at a reduced rate until Sunday night, then switching to full price and ordering on Monday.  The shirts will take about ten days to get to me, and I'll then ship them out to you guys- priority for US orders and just first class for International orders.  the new designs are pimp, too.  Check these out:

Harder than You Crew
These are going to be printed on dark grey heavyweight Hanes tagless shirts.  They'll have the new CnP knucks design on the front, and "Harder Than You Crew" on the back.




PR or ER
Due to the legal challenge from that dickbag cyclist who quits in 9/10 of his races, we switched the design up a bit.  These will be printed on black  heavyweight Hanes tagless shirts with the a two color redux of the old Chaos and Pain, with the badass new design of PR or .44 Magnum on the back.

Reorders On Existing Designs
Chaos And Pain Competition Shirt
I'm reordering these in both black with white lettering and dark grey with light grey lettering.  They'll both be printed on Hanes tagless shirts, since I found those to be more comfortable than the cotton-poly blend the grey ones had been printed on previously.  The front shows the CnP Eagle and the back reads "Wir machen euch kaputt [We will break you]" in the official Chaos and Pain font (you're welcome, motherfuckers).



Hooligan
Due to the fact that I've been getting pissy emails for months about te fact that the Hooligan shirts are out of stock in most sizes, I'm re-ordering them  If you want to bust a pre-order on these, they'll be $15.  Otherwise, they're going up to $20 because they'll now be two sided.  Same design on the front, with the new Chaosandpain.com .44 magnum design on the back.  White on black for these.



Click the button below to pre-order shirts and save yourself some loot!  All pre-orders are $15, and the prices go up to $20 on Monday!


my banner

14 comments:

  1. Still waiting on the Cthulhu t-shirt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. harder than YOU crew? shouldnt it be your?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet. a whole bunch of crappy merch, thats why i come here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, more whining out of slowfuse. Why haven't you fucked off yet?

      Delete
  4. Shouldn't that read, "Wir brechen Sie"? "Wir machen euch kaputt" translate literally "We will make you broken", doesn't it? It is a effing awesome design, either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, your suggestion doesn't make sense. the quote on the shirt is correct. (im german)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo Jamie I just preorderd the Wir machen euch kaputt shirt. I'm living in Germany and I really really like your hate-full attitude. I am only lifting for 1,5 years now and i am fairly young (19) but I am deadlifting 540 right now and should win the state championship in october. 3 years from now I want to break the German record for my class. In your fucking shirt. Cause everybody seems to be a pussy. Nobody lifts heavy and grinds one more rep. Nobody is willing to fail a rep oder squat-lockout 1000+ lbs. Dude you are a huge part why I am pissing of all the people at my gym roiding their heads out while not even being able to squat 315.... I'll send you a photo when I hit 6 plates on the deadlift in your shirt.

    Beste Grüße aus Deutschland
    Komm zurück und zeig mir den Weg!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. I'll be back in Germany in the fall for a wedding. I'll let you guys know, and maybe we can try to get some kind of CnP night of drunken debauchery going.

      Delete
  7. AWWWWW Shit!, it looks like my Chaos and Pain T-shirt collection is about to get bigger. As much as it pains me to never see the 'PR or ER' on a C&P shirt again, I have two of the originals that ALWAYS cause stares in the gym, even at my 5am workout time. The new C&P Knuckles / .44 Magnum design is ridiculous; I hope you'll have them in XXL, I fill those fuckers out quite nicely now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bunch of fucking arse-lickers whinging about they need you to make them a tshirt with "hooligan" printed on it. That is gayer than your fan-mail. Look, they can even write their own using the cool new font! Absolutely no initiative or or sense of self.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamie, at 215lb with a 44" chest what size would you recommend? Medium or Large? I prefer closer fit stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome shit here my wife says ill always b an asshole...!

    ReplyDelete