Issuance of Insanity Volume 2 contains heavily edited and in some cases completely rewritten versions of every training article posted since October 2010, in addition to the Baddest Motherfuckers series and the So and So Got So Fucking Jacked series. Highlights include:
- completely rewritten entries on a couple of the BMEs, most notably Benny Podda.
- FOUR NEW BADDEST MOTHERFUCKERS- Dana Linn Bailey, Jeff King, Zabo Koszewski, and Ed Corney.
- full edits so you guys don't have to read a bunch of obnoxious typos
- the entire So and So Got So Fucking Jacked series, including a rewritten version of the original.
- full citations on everything, in case you want to look up sources for more information.
DLB benches more than half of you and knows the words to Blood for Blood's best song, "Maldito."
In case you're curious what's come out in the last two years, IOI2 includes:
- the entire Indian lifters series
- the entire Pimpin Ain't Easy series
- competition prep and writeups for RUM 5, the USPA Nationals, my record-breaking lifts at Clash for Cash, and my recent failed attempt to get to 165 in which I nearly broke two world records
- the final installment in the Zercher series, which outlines stone lifting in India, China, Germany, Tahiti, Finland, and Switzerland
- the final installment of the Run and You'll Die Tired series
- and one of my favorite posts- "Efficiency and Elite Strength are Asymmetric Goals."
- 278 pages of awesome
Grab it in the E-Store!For those of you who preordered stuff, I'll ship it out Thursday. It should arrive from the printer tomorrow- they ran out of grey shirts and had to reorder.