Like this picture, this episode was fucking awesome. In it,
- I issue a public apology to Mark Rippetoe,
- addressed a hilarious thread on Starting Strength
- announce that I actually joined Facebook (www.facebook.com/chaosandpain) and have yet to eat a bullet over it,
- announced my new supplements in development (which you can read about on the FB page as well),
- discussed Paul's new book and the one on which I'm working,
- discussed Westside methods for raw lifters,
- covered a retarded article on squatting,
- and hit a bunch of other minor shit over the course of about 90 minutes.
Check it. If you want to download it, here's the download.
CORRECTION, SO I DON'T GET SUED: Ricky Dale Crain is not a diddler. His unbelievably ugly wife is, though.
... and the video of Klokov presses we discussed. I will blog about this exercise in the near future, because it's the unadulterated balls.