02 December 2011

What the Fuck Does AMA Stand For?

I assume it stands for ask me anything.  In any event, I'm doing one on Reddit next Tuesday at 8PM EST, so if you want to go there and troll the fuck out of it, feel free.  Prior to that, I'll be posting a new Ask The Asshole and a training/programming blog, so there'll be plenty of content for you fuckers over the next few days.

For those of you who bought the book- I appreciate it more than certain Penn State football coaches appreciate little boys.  It's been brought to my attention that in spite of my herculean efforts to edit the bejeezus out of it, I still missed some shit.  Thus, I'll be re-editing it and resending it to you people as soon as I can.

Thanks again, come heckle the fuck out of me at the AMA (www.reddit.com/r/weightroom) on Tuesday, and keep an eye peeled for the upcoming blogs.  They will be better than the following pic, if that's even possible.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick, and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may be the creepiest use of adjectives I've seen here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Motherfucker is aping the people from simplyshredded

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, can you talk about how you handle missing a PR lift? Just happened to me today on strict OHP and I want to just try again everyday til I get it. How do you handle this usually?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing an AMA the day after Rippetoe. Aught to be fun.

    Also, that's either the creepiest bot ever or one of the misc brahs have gotten loose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ckarnick

    You just keep trying it every day... like you said.

    Keep hitting a daily max and eventually it will go up, sort of like "leveling up" in a video game.
    Depending on how advanced you are, this could take weeks or months.
    Also, film yourself if you aren't sure why you missed it.
    You might be letting the bar drift or some shit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just signed onto reddit.holy shit...all i can say is wtf?! covers everything from lifts to tata to politics.i'm done with all these other "bigboy" boards and stayin on these blogs.i learned more about 5/3/1 in just a few posts than the myriad of boards i'm on. rocco...

    ReplyDelete
  8. meant to type "tatts".gimmie a fucking break,it's the day after new years eve.brain still in a fucking fog...

    ReplyDelete